Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Anxiously waiting...

For Christmas, my husband gave me a gift certificate to Hobby Builders Supply. I decided to order a dollhouse kit! This will be my first dollhouse kit and I am excited. I decided to get a small kit for the first one to see how things go. Abigail's room is basically just a room box and the Witch House hardly qualifies as an official dollhouse, so this is a big step. I chose the Arthur from Greenleaf.
I'm a little bit "on the fence" about the gingerbread trim at the top and under the eaves. I might switch that out for something else. Also, I have no clue what color scheme I'm going to go with...


I've already started assembling furnishings from my stash that I will use and have started thinking a bit about how I want to decorate... I'm thinking early 20th century cottage... I love pink and green and roses, but I don't necessarily want to go "shabby chic" with this. We shall see how it all comes together....
I

1 comment: