Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pinterest...

For quite a while I've kept a "like" book... it's one of those old-fashioned composition notebooks and I glue in pictures I've printed from the internet and clipped from magazines of things that I like or that I want to make....

NOW, there's Pinterest, an online pinboard where you can "pin" images collected from around the internet, creating a virtual pinboard... I now have several boards, including one for miniatures. It has been fun to "collect" pictures and I'm finding it surprisingly useful.

Don't get me wrong, paper clippings and the aroma of rubber cement still hold their allure... But I'm happy to say that this "late adopter" now has both feet firmly planted in the 21st century. (Must start saving for an iPad...)

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment