Sunday, September 18, 2011

Inspiration Sunday

Sunday is typically the day I take a little more time to read the paper (scour the craft store ads) and spend time online visiting with friends on Facebook or reading other's blogs that inspire me...

Today's inspiration:
Halloween is a favorite holiday at our house. Here's a really neat display that I found on 19th Day Miniatures' blog. I could study all the details in this for a long time...

Wizardry with a dash of steampunk... Love it!
When I discovered Modern MC's Mini Modern blog, it blew my mind... If you think that all miniatures are stuffy Victorian or too cute for words this will set you straight.
A happy and peaceful scene
Also in time for Halloween, a how-to video from MiniMaker's blog Creating Dollhouse Miniatures: Skelly the Halloween Skeleton. If I want to know how to make something, this is where I go... With over 500 videos and slide shows, I'm sure to find some inspiration and learn a new technique...

Happy Sunday everyone... Hope it is restful... I'm off to plan my week's shopping and work on some mini projects....

No comments:

Post a Comment